There are many Coffee Lovers in India like me who need coffee when they get up in the morning. Without coffee/tea Indian peoples day not starts, Instant with filter strong coffee is everyone wish.
If You have a big shop with staffs then this machines is also best for you serving Coffee to your staff and customer they will happy and customer get there best experience.
This Coffee machine is not much expensive its starting price is (1000 to 5000) depending on quality and brand. if you need a cheap coffee machine under 2K to 5K then this post is valuable for you.
How to make coffee in Coffee maker:-
- Fill the water in the tank, no need to measure it as it can be controlled with the selector.
Don’t run it dry, it may damage the heating element or pump.
- Switch ON the machine, after that pour the ground coffee powder inside the filter, level it and press it to compress i use a 1:2 ratio of 1 spoon of coffee powder to 2 spoons of water at the output.
- Before changing over to drip mode, open the steam valve and check if sufficient pressure is built. Placing carafe under the puck, slowly move the selector till Europa, and quickly back it to steam icon. This will let the coffee bloom inside, after 5-7 seconds slowly move the selector up to Espresso. The decoction should be not too slow or not too runny.
- Wait till your desired quantity is reached and quickly change the selector to steam mode.
- Take milk in a tumbler which is slightly larger than the level of milk. Place the tumbler under the steam pipe in such a way that the tip should immerse just slight under milk meniscus. Slowly open the steam valve located at the side, steam it as per your need.
- Mix the milk and decoction That’s it remember to not uncap the top lid after usage as there may still be pressure inside, open the steam valve and let all the pressure get released.
1. Pigeon by Stovekraft Brewster Coffee Maker:-
The first Product in this list Comes from the Pigeon brand which is popular in the Indian market for its cheap and best quality product.
This Coffee maker is the cheapest on this list, it comes under only 1K(One Thousand) with basic features and average quality product don’t expect much more in this price range.
If your budget is tight and you can’t expand the budget, then it is a good option for you and it is best for home use.
It has a mesh filter for filtration system and a high-temperature resistance glass vessel with a water level indicator.
When in the process many coffee machine make noise, so it has a rubber leg for a strong grip and low noise. The manufacturer provides a 2-year warranty on this product.
- Capacity 600 ml
- with mesh filter
- High temperature Glass carafe with water level indicator
- Non slip feet – firm rubber legs for better grip on the surface
- Illuminated on/off switch
- 600 Watt heating Plate
- Ergonomically structured body
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
2. Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker:-
This coffee machine came from an Indian brand, known as Preethi. This Product is best for low budget buyers because it only cost around Rs.3000 (USD 42$).
The best part is this coffee maker machine is power efficient it doesn’t affect your electricity bill because, It consumes only 450-watt power only.
It has a temperature controller for the best strong coffee, for coffee filtration, it has a microfine filter for fine decoction.
Its body is made of plastic and stainless steel material, decent and simple design and looks like a mixie (mixer). This Coffee machine has 500ml litres capacity, almost 8-10 cups at a time and depend on consuming capacity.
Brand providing 1-year warranty on the product, if you properly use this coffee machine then it lasts up to 5 years without an issue.
- 450W heating element for faster brewing
- Microfine filter
- Accurate temperature control
- Heat sensitive thermal fuse
- 1 year Warranty on product
- Power: 450 watts
- Heat resistant high grade plastic
- Power: 450 watts
3. Morphy Richards Coffee maker Machine:-
If you have a budget of around 4K (4 thousand rupee) to spend on a Coffee maker then, this Coffee maker machine is best for you.
Morphy Richards is an international brand and popular in the Indian market. This coffee maker is premium quality with an appealing design, and you can make a variety of coffee in this coffee machine without any issue.
It has a glass beaker with a jug design, you can make 4 cup, which is sufficient for a medium-sized family.
If we talk about the power consumption of the coffee machine, it consumes 800-watt electricity that is minimal and don’t affect much your electricity bill.
In this product you can select coffee strength with stainless steel filter also you can remove the drip tray, The coffee that may drip while handling the operations will be collected on this drip tray.
In this coffee machine Manufacturer providing a 2-year warranty.
- Makes espresso, cappuccino and latte coffee.
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 800 watts
- Operating voltage: 230 volts.
- Bar Pressure: 4 bar
- 4 Cup capacity
4. Bialetti Moka Express Coffee Machine:-
This Stunning Coffee maker comes from the iconic Bialetti brand which is made in Italy. Its aluminium body looks gorgeous with jug style body with great build quality.
In my opinion, I love its looks high-quality polished aluminium in the classic octagon shape and capacity is 3 cups at once a time which is enough for a medium family.
Everyone like quick strong brewed coffee, This product does not run on electricity, it is run with the help of a gas stove, so the brand has not given its warranty.
- Makes 3 Cups 130 ml of Mocha Coffee at a time.
- Coffee maker for home since 1933 by Bialetti.
- Highly cost effective
- High quality polished aluminum.
- Better than other Chinese quality products on the market
5. Morphy Richards Coffee Maker:-
This Product also comes from the Morphy Richards brand, because this brand gives the best VFM (value for money) product under its budget.
This coffee maker is cheaper than the previous version, different style and unique design. This coffee machine is the best item with all basic feature that comes in its budget, it cost around 3K to 4K (Thirty-five hundred).
This machine consumes 800-watt one-time use, in this appliance you can make 4 cups of coffee at a time easily. This coffee maker has overheat protection for safety and brand providing a 2-year warranty.
- 4 cup coffee maker with milk frothing.
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Glass carafe.
- Temperature indicator dial.
- Temperature Range of 0 to 90 Degree Celcius.
- Warranty 2 years on product.
- Power: 800 watts.
How to use Coffee Machine;-