Airflow is a common issue in Indian kitchens due to lack of space, flats and modern house designing. Ventilation is an essential part of the house. So that’s why I choose this topic “Exhaust fan For Kitchen“.
While you are cooking in the kitchen, Many times your kitchen smoke, odour, heats and gas spread in your whole home due to the worst air ventilation.
The best solution is to use an exhaust fan in your kitchen and bathroom. Exhaust fan is powerful and cheap solution for houses and flats. It removes humidity of room or heat of the kitchen and maintain the circulation of fresh air.
When you go for purchasing exhaust fan in the market, it available in widely lot variety. It difficult to choose the correct Exhaust fan according to your need, so we researched and selected impressive and heavy-duty with best-performing exhaust fan for your kitchen.
Read this post carefully because I clarify many things in this post. Let’s start:-
Table of Contents
Top 5 Exhaust fan brands in India
1. USHA Aeroclean 300MM Exhaust Fan:-
In our list first product comes from USHA brand, which is very popular in India markets with his sewing machines. This item build with a high-quality metal body.
Metal exhaust is better than plastic fans because, Many times, plastic fans blade get brake easily.
Although but plastic is rustless but, my preference is a metal body, with adequate speed and comes with most important 2-years of warranty.
- Dust resistant.
- Extremely easy to clean.
- Oil and moisture resistant.
- Scratch and stain-resistant.
- Aerodynamically balanced blades for smooth operations.
- Ideal for kitchens helping to keep the oil and grease away.
- Powerful 100 per cent copper motor for high air suction performance.
2. Havells Ventilair DB 300mm Exhaust Fan:-
In our list second appliance comes from Havells brand because of its brand value, quality and warranty. If you want a budget exhaust fan with 2-year warranty and heavy metal build quality.
This item has 4-propellers, but its competitor makes 3-propeller exhaust fan which is relatively better than others.
- Fan sweep area- 300 MM
- Fan body dimension (Length x Width x Depth) 395MM x 395MM x 210MM
- Double ball bearings heavy-duty motor
- Comes with Protective bird guard
- Robust construction
- Power- 70 watts.
- Guard- 36 Spokes.
- Noise level- 40-45 dB
- Air delivery- 1850 m³/h
- Warranty- 2 years on product
Must Read This Post– Top 5 Best (OTG Oven) in India 2022 | Buying Guide
3. Usha Crisp Air Premia BV 100mm Sweep Size, 150mm Frame Size- Exhaust Fan
If you want an exhaust fan for the bathroom, then this is the best for you. It is inexpensive and comes with the reliable USHA brand.
This price is smaller than the others, but the speed is sufficient for bathroom air ventilation. This fan comes with a plastic body, and it also has plastic shatter which cover the fan perfectly.
- Rustproof body and blades.
- Noiseless and light in weight.
- 1-year Warranty on product
- Power- 12 watts
- Operating voltage- 230 volts
- Ideal for mounting on glass window
4. Usha Crisp Air 150mm Sweep Size, 175mm Duct Size Exhaust Fan
If you need an exhaust fan for a small bathroom and kitchen, then this is suitable for you. This Exhaust fan comes with a size of 175mm and sweep Size is 150 with is enough for small areas.
This fan will fulfil your need easily, if you need a large dimension then go for Havell or other brands. Build quality is decent, with plastic body and propeller. Exhaust fan is noiseless and comes with 2-year of warranty.
- Suitable for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Specific blade design for high suction capacity.
- Copper motor for long-lasting performance.
- Lightweight and low noise performance.
- Corrosion protection with rustproof body and blades.
- Back Shutter for protection against foreign objects.
- Warranty: 2 Years Warranty.
5. Marc Max Plus 300 mm 3 Blade Exhaust Fan:-
Last item comes from marc Flipkart official brand, Which is famous for household product. This Exhaust fan is high metal build quality with high-speed motor for quick function.
This exhaust fan has 3-blade with less power consumption. In this budget this is also a good fan for kitchen.
This exhaust fan comes with 1-year warranty on motor, but the fan is high power –1350 RPM motor and only consumes 65W electricity.
- Type: Exhaust Fan.
- Motor Speed- 1350 RPM.
- Power Consumption- 65 W.
- Blade Sweep Size- 300 mm.
- metal build quality.
Q.1 Is a kitchen exhaust fan necessary?
Ans Yes! The exhaust fan is a necessary part of the kitchen. It maintains air ventilation in the kitchen, throws out hot smoke and odour. Maintain airflow in the kitchen.
Q.2 How do I choose an exhaust fan for my kitchen?
Ans You can choose any exhaust fan with its size, build quality and motor speed.
Q.3 Will an exhaust fan cool a room?
Ans Exhaust fan can easily remove hot air and smoke from the kitchen, also reduce humidity.
Q.4 Which exhaust fan is better plastic or metal?
Ans Metal is the best but the only problem is that after some time rust starts, but the latest exhaust fan comes with rust-proof paint. Although plastic is good, but after some time the smoke sticks to the fan, due to which the fan starts to slow.