A Mixer Grinder is the most necessary Appliance for the kitchen. It works in 3 different way Mixing, Grinding and blending.
In India, people love to eat spicy food, and 2-3 varieties of dishes are prepared daily in most of the homes. Every food recipe needs to grinding spices.
There are lots of brands and a variety of mixer available in the market, so many peoples get confused about which is the best mixer grinder to buy if you have a low budget like under 3000, then this post is helpful for you.
-:Top 7 affordable Mixer Grinder on Amazon:-
1. Havells CAPTURE Mixer Grinder:-
Havells is a well-known and trustworthy brand in India, This brand makes much variety of electronics item.
This brand product is widely available in the Indian market. So if you want a mixie under 3000 then this is can suitable for you, it comes with 3-jars 400 ml, 800 ml and 1.5L.
This appliance consumes a 500 watt capacity of electricity at one time that means if you use it daily, then it doesn’t affect your electricity bill.
The mixer grinder has a 3-speed knob controller If we talk about speed. It rotates up to 21000 rpm, which is very fast. The manufacturer provides a 2-year warranty on the product. Mixie has inbuilt overload protection.
- 3 Stainless Steel superior jars (i.e. 400ml Chutney Jar, 800 ml Dry/Wet grinding jar,1.5L Stainless Steel blending jar)
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Blade for best grinding results.
- Juicer Mixer grinder has 500 Watt motor which leads to longer life of motor & superior performance
- 3 speed control with pulse function for best grinding results
- Speed at 21000 RPM, Frequency (hertz): 50 Hz
- Built in over load protector to auto shut off for motor safety
- Flow beaker in jars for better grinding/liquidizing
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Power: 500 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 230 volts
2. Maharaja Whiteline MX-151 Mixer Grinder:-
The second item comes from the maharaja Indian brand product. It cost you under 2200 rupee, which is very cheap.
If you have a tight budget and you can’t extend, then it best for you. This mixie also comes with 3-jar – 1L Liquidizing jar, 0.7L Dry Grinding jar and 0.3L Chutney Grinding jar.
This mixer grinder has a 1-year manufacturer warranty on the product. Mixie has a 500-watt powerful motor which gives a decent amount of speed. It has a good ventilation system with 30 minutes of continuous grinding.
- Jar Capacities- 1L Liquidizing jar, 0.7L Dry Grinding jar, 0.3L Chutney Grinding jar.
- Ergonomic handle helps in better grip and usage.
- Anti Slip feet ensures optimum grip while in operations.
- 500W Powerful motor that provides for optimum grinding and mixing results.
- 1 year warranty on product.
3. Prestige TEZ Mixer Grinder:-
Third, no product brand is most popular in the Indian market with its best quality kitchen appliances, and its brand value gives us trust for buying this company product.
This mixie comes with 3-different types of jars, If we talk about its heart means motor, then you get a 550 watt which gives you decent speed to cut anything and grinding fast and effortless.
The manufacturer provides a 2-year warranty on the product. The 1.5 Ltr jar fulfils your wet grinding needs, the 1.2 Ltr jar fulfils your dry grinding needs while the 400 ml jar is for making a variety of chutney.
Its design is extremely elegant with a sturdy look for daily purposes this can be your perfect kitchen buddy.
- Product comes with 2 year warrenty
- Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars
- it has Overload protection mechanism which helps in longer life of the motor.
4. PHILIPS HL7505/02 500W Mixer Grinder:-
It is a Philips brand mixer grinder with 3-stainless steel jars. In the Indian market, Philips also get a position in the best electronic product brands of India.
The body is made up of abs plastic and comes with a 3-manual speed knob controller.
The motor has a 500-watt max power capacity, also comes with a 2-year warranty on the product and motor. If you need a branded and trustable mixer grinder under 3000 then this item is best for you.
500 watt is not making much noise and does not consume much energy. It is power efficient mixie it doesn’t affect your electricity bill if you use it daily.
- Wattage- 500 W, Voltage: 230 V
- Jar Size: Wet jar (1.25 Litre), Multipurpose jar (0.75 Litres), Chutney jar (0.3 Litres)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel.
- Speed Control- 3 Speed settings and Pulse.
- 2 Years Warranty.
- The powerful motor is equipped to grind the toughest of ingredients to make masala, all kinds of chutneys, tomato puree, gravy paste, spinach puree, ginger garlic paste etc.
- Customized for Indian food for dry grinding, wet grinding, mixing and chutney making, the jars are leak-proof for spill-free grinding experience and easy to lock and unlock for smooth fitting.
- Includes Mixer Grinder, Chutney Jar, Main Jar and Multipurpose Jar.
5. Russell Hobbs Livia Mixer Grinder:–
This mixie comes from the Russell brand. It also comes under a 3000 budget.
It has 750 watts powerful Copper Winded Motor and max 20000 rpm speed, which is enough for mixing or grinding anything, For controlling speed, it has a knob 3 Speed Controls system.
Its body made up of ABS plastic material which is very strong. It has one advantage of extra jar This mixer grinder comes with 4-jars, 1500 ML Liquid Jar, 800 ML Multipurpose Jar, 400 ML Chutney Jar and 1500 ML Polycarbonate Jar with Fruit Filter.
Manufacturer providing 2 Years warranty on product and 5 Years warranty on the motor.
- Efficient and Sturdy Copper Winded Motor.
- High-Performance Standards – Mixer Grinder offers 30 Mins Rated Time with 18000 to 20000 RPM.
- Mixer Grinder comes with 1500 ML Unbreakable Polycarbonate Jar with Fruit Filter, 1500 ML Stainless Steel Liquid Jar, 800 ML Multipurpose Jar, 400 ML Chutney Jar.
- Heavy Duty Hardened Blades Can Performs Toughest Grinding.
- Ease of Operations – Mixer Grinder comes with Anti-Skid Feets, Quick Reset Button, Overload Protector.
- High Build Quality – Mixer Grinders body is made up of ABS Plastic Material Enhancing the Strength.
- Its Unbreakable Plastic Lids and Sturdy Easy Grip Handle are an Added Advantage.
- 750 Watt Powerful Motor
- Comes 3 Speed Controls with Incher for Momentary Operation
- Efficient Ventilation System to Reduce Motor Heating
- Warranty & Serviceability -2 Years Manufacturer warranty on product and 5 Years warranty on the motor.
- Service centre available PAN India
6. Wonderchef Nutri Blend Mixer Grinder:-
If you need a tiny powerful mixer grinder under 3000 budget. This mixer grinder comes from the Wonderchef brand, which makes a premium quality product in India.
Its shape and size are different compare to others and it comes with only 2-transparent jars.
It has a 22000 RPM motor with 400-watt power usage. If you think 400 watt is low, then it’s your misconception. Because according to its size, power is perfect.
If the power consumption is less, then it means that there will be no effect on your electricity bill as well as the electricity bill on daily usage will also be less. The Manufacturer providing a 2-year warranty on the product.
You can’t use it for more than 1-minute because it gets hot quickly due to this small mixer. Due to which there is an effect on the motor, and the motor can also burn. You can fast the process by cutting the ingredients into small pieces.
- India’s favourite Blender-Grinder.
- Wonderchef Nutri-blend gives you nutrient-rich and easily absorbable food which is essential for your body.
- 400W superfast motor blends and grinds in seconds
- Comes with 2 interchangeable unbreakable jars (Long Jar-500ml & Short Jar- 300ml).
- Anti-rust Stainless steel grinding and blending blades.
- Steady and safe to use with non-skid rubber footing.
- All parts are detachable and easy to clean (additional lid & seasoning cap provided).
- Reliable Wonderchef warranty. Precautionary measures:
- Do not run the appliance beyond 45- 60 seconds.
7. AmazonBasics Premium Mixer Grinder:-
The last product comes from amazon’s brand, which is known as Amazon basics. This mixer grinder has 3-jars with different capacity.
This mixie jar made up of high-grade stainless steel metal. It has a more powerful Copper motor with 750-watt power usage at the time.
The mixie Jar has rubber gaskets for leak proofing, manufacturer proving a 1-year warranty.
It has a more powerful motor so you can hear some noise compare to others, you can adjust it for some time.
Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time.
- Durable Mixer Grinder with three sturdy jars for dry and wet grinding.
- Made from food-grade stainless steel and multi-functional robust blades for ease of usage.
- Stainless Steel blade gives super fine mixing and grinding results even at higher temperatures.
- Comes with 3 High Grade SS 202 Stainless steel jars- Liquidizing jar (1.25 L), Dry or wet grinding jar (1 L) and Chutney jar (0.4 L)
- Powerful 750 Watt Copper motor provides longevity and smooth, quiet operation
- Equipped with Motor overload protector
- Food Grade silicon rubber gaskets on jar lids for resistance to daily exposure of oil, chemicals and water; Leak proof grinding and mixing experience for years of usage
- Easy to operate, clean with detachable and easily washable parts
- 1 year limited warranty.
How to take care of Mixer Grinder-
- Whenever we have to grind any material, then grind that material in the mixer jar, which is suitable for it, If you want to make chutney so make it in a chutney jar. Many time I see peoples they don’t use the proper Jar for the thing.
- Whenever a material has to be a grind, first cut it into smaller pieces, so that the pressure on the motor of the mixer does not come and grind it well.
- If your mixer makes a noise, then it should be oiled from time to time to maintain the long life of the motor.
- If you have to grind in more quantity, then stop the mixer intermittently so that the motor gets time to cool down so that the motor is not affected.
Q.1 Which mixer grinder is best 500 watt or 750 watt?
Ans- Of course, 750 watt is more powerful than the 500-watt motor but more number means it consumes more electricity compared to the 500-watt mixie.
Q.2 Why do mixers make loud noises?
Ans- After some time all mixer makes noise. If your mixier making extra noise, then oiled it and check if any nut is loose