Hey, are you finding non stick Dosa tawa for your kitchen because there are so many varieties in the online markets? Here I am writing this post for helping you through this post,
I will reviews some best quality Dosa Tawa because you are confused. So you are here which company or Dosa Tawa is suitable for their kitchen.
Top 10 Non Stick Dosa Tawa in India:-
1. Hawkins – Q41 Futura Non stick Dosa Tava:-
Hawkin is very popular brand in India, so i listed this in first our list. It made with high quality material and very superior design.
If you looking for good and high quality product it is best for you, because is has 33 cm (12.5 inch) long for making big size dosa. If you are a foodie like me, who makes dosa 1 or 2 in a week, then the tawa is good for you.
Some tawa nuts drop out after some time. In this non stick dosa tawa you get a high quality rivet that attaches the stainless steel handle to the tawa for long time. It has a thickness of 4.88 mm, which is enough to make the dosa. It heats up properly due to its uniquely design.
- Made from high-quality aluminium.
- High quality non-stick German coating.
- Locked firmly into the durable hard anodised surface underneath.
- Lasts longer than ordinary non-stick.
- Fast and even heat conduction for perfect cooking.
- Ideal for preparing dosas, uttapam, parathas and more.
2. Amazon Brand – Solimo Non Stick Dosa Tawa-
This Non Stick dosa tawa come from Amazon own brand Solimo company. This tawa (Pan) is cheap and best quality product. It made with high-quality aluminium from Hindalco, which is the biggest and the most reputed aluminium producers in Asia.
Its quality is best because So that Amazon’s company name is not spoiled, that’s why amazon maintains its quality and brand value.
I have told you even better Dosa tawa, read this post absolutely stand you will be confirmed which one you want to take.
- 26cm size of tawa.
- Strong and sturdy for daily use.
- Thickness of 2.9 mm and weight of 630 gm.
- 2 layer non-stick coating.
- Looks sleek and shining with premium red metallic paint.
- A smooth and firm grip.
- 13 cm long cool touch Bakelite handle, double rivets.
- Comfortable cooking of roti, Dosa or pancakes.
- 2.5 cm deep with a protective wall preventing spillages.
- Flexibility to use with both – induction cooking and gas stove.
- Easy and safe to clean in a dishwasher.
3. Rico Non stick Aluminium Dosa Flat Tawa-
First of all, it is “Made in India” product. If you are want to support Indian company, then go for it. This non stick dosa tawa is made with high-quality german material.
It is scratch-proof non stick dosa tawa, but many other dosa tawa is also available in the market.
When we use a spoon or any sharp item in the pan at the time of cooking, black powder starts coming out of the pan, which darkens the food and spoils the taste of the food.
- Rico Aluminium non-stick dosa pan is heavy and durable.
- Premium German 3 Layer non-stick coating.
- The Product is PTFE and PFOA free for Healthy & Delicious Cooking.
- Rico Cookware has a broad base which covers a large area for maximum heat conduction and helps cook food evenly and quickly.
- The cookware is design with the metal spoon-friendly feature
- Makes it user-friendly and long-lasting.
- It is Scratch-proof, Easy to Clean and Stay Cool Handle while cooking.
4. NIRLON Eco FT 550 Non-Stick Aluminium Tawa 27.5cm-
Check latest Price
This Non stick dosa tawa (pan) is value for money product, because it is cheap and very decent pan. It is made for daily usage is to consume less oil because of a non-stick pan, and you can make different item foods.
Handles is superior and stay comfortably cool on the stovetop. This Dosa Tawa comes with German coating and safe use with wooden spatula.
I suggest you don’t use any steel tools like a spoon or something else because no matter, How much the pan (Tawa) is scratch-proof or expensive.
Nirlon is good brand it made mostly kitchen utensils product. You can use this pan easily for 1 year, if this pan is giving you issue, then you can also change the pan and buy new. You will not suffer much loss because it comes in 500 only.
- Heavy gauge aluminium tawa.
- PFOA and chemical free.
- Size of tawa is (27.5 CM).
- Easy to clean
- Superior non-stick interior coating for perfect heat conductivity.
Read this- Best Prestige Oven in India under 10,000
5. Pigeon by Stovekraft Special Non-Stick Aluminium Flat Tawa–
If you are searching Tawa under 1000 rupee, this is best in this price, but it does not support Induction.
If you want to use this Tawa in Induction, don’t buy it. Choose different from this list, this item comes from Pigeon brand Which is a well-known brand in India.
This is a decent product also avoid metal spoon, spatula, knife and steel scrubber. Always don’t overheat any type of Tawa (pan) because it damages the non-stickness of Tawas.
- Aluminium material body
- Flat Tawa (27 Cm)
- Base type- Non Induction Base
- Base thickness: 3 mm
- 3 Layer non stick coating from greblon.
- Strong and sturdy stay cool handle
- PFOA Free
6. Dynamic Cookwares, 11 Inch Premium Cast Iron Dosa/Pizza Tawa:-
This is only one non stick dosa tawa looks different in our list. It comes with two side handles, and its design is better than others and unique. This dosa Tawa made from Cast iron and its size is 11 inch approx.
If you are buying for making only dosa, This Tawa (pan) is best because this is cast iron Tawa which is used to make dosa in hotels. If you want to make dosa like hotel, then go for it.
- This unique patent pending Cast Iron dosa pan.
- Designed to retain food nutrients with 11 inch in diameter, 5.5mm thick and 3kgs weight.
- Export quality Cast Iron Dosa tawa is manufactured with controlled metallurgy using latest technologies and production process, unlike uncontrolled metallurgy and inexpensive old cupola casting process.
- This is Cast Iron non stick Dosa tawa is machine polished for improved non-stick cooking surface.
- With proper care and use our cookware lasts forever.
7. Sumeet Non Stick Aluminium Tawa, 28 cm-
This Non stick dosa tawa come from Sumeet cookware, it is a decent type of dosa tawa. It comes under 600 rupee, and overall tawa is value for money product.
But it does not support induction because pan base is not made for induction cooktop. Average size is Tawa don’t expect many things and heat spreads well on all sides.
- 3 Layer PFOA Free Non-stick Coating.
- Almost 40% Lower Gas Consumption, Saves time & Money.
- Easy to Handle and Clean.
- Preserves Nutrition in Food.
- NOT Suitable for Induction Cooktops.
- Perfect Match of durability and performance with easy low-fat cooking.
8. Anjali Platinum Flat Mutli Deluxe Tawa-
If you are a dosa lover, then this product is best for you. This is edgeless non stick dosa tawa and looks great, it very decent product and very cheap product.
If your budget is tight then consider this dosa Tawa. The most important thing is doesn’t support induction cooktop.
- High quality aluminium utencils.
- PTFE nonstick coating.
- Both Side handles
- Kadai style look
9. Wonderchef – 63152943 Royal Velvet Aliminium Dosa Tawa 30cm–
The Tawa (pan) design is good and comes with a thin body, and carefully use this Tawa because if you drop-down, this will bend easily. And this Tawa (pan) comes from the Wonderchef brand, which is very popular in the market.
If you want to use this Tawa in Induction, it is possible. This dosa Tawa use for daily cooking. Make dosas, uttapams, sandwiches, omelettes, parathas, pancakes, pizzas and more.
When you use this Dosa Tawa, check the size of burner because the burner is small or big then burner make hotspot in Tawa which damage the pan, and Which causes overheating of sidewall and handles.
Wash when Tawa is cooled, do not place the heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid, thermo-shock and to keep the coating safe.
- Made from Pure grade Virgin Aluminum which aids in faster cooking and even heat distribution.
- Professional grade Metatuff non-stick coating tested for high abrasion resistance.
- It is a premium 5 Layer healthy non-stick coating.
- Oil-free cooking without any compromise on taste.
- Healthy non-stick coating free from PFOA.
- Ergonomic soft-touch handles give you a firm grip even with wet hands.
- Use on gas Cooktop, Induction Cooktop, Hot plate, Infrared Cooktop and Ceramic Cooktop.
- Raised Lip design with no rivets prevents accumulation of food residue, keeping it hygienic.
10. Prestige Omega Deluxe Granite Omni Tawa 300mm-
This Tawa comes from the most trusted brand Prestige. If you are searching for reliable and best dosa pan in your budget you can consider this, also it support Induction cooktop.
It has granite finish which looks good, and you can make dosa in this Tawa (pan). To maintain non-stickiness, don’t overheat the Tawa because it damages the non-stick layer. Many people don’t know how to use non-stick dosa pan, then they say it has bad quality.
Always wash this Tawa when it is cooled don’t wash hot Tawa directly in water, then its non-stickiness deteriorates.
- Non-stick Aluminium
- Durable Granite finish
- Superior Non stick surface
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal spoon friendly
- Induction and Gas stove compatible
- 5 Layer of non stick coating with Granite Finish
Non Stick pan care
Q.1 Which is the best non stick Dosa Tawa?
1. Hawkins – Q41 Futura Non stick Dosa Tava 33 cm
2. Amazon Brand – Solimo Non Stick Dosa Tawa 26cm
3. Rico Non stick Aluminium Dosa Flat Tava
4. NIRLON Eco FT 550 Non-Stick Aluminium Tawa 27.5cm
5. Pigeon by Stovekraft Special Non-Stick Aluminium Flat Tawa
6. Dynamic Cookwares, 11 Inch Premium Cast Iron Dosa/Pizza Tawa
7. Sumeet Non Stick Aluminium Tawa, 28 cm
8. Anjali Platinum Flat Mutli Deluxe Tawa
9. Wonderchef – 63152943 Royal Velvet Aliminium Dosa Tawa 30cm
10. Prestige Omega Deluxe Granite Omni Tawa 300mm
Q.2 Which Tawa is best for dosa?
Ans If you are buying for making only dosa, This Cast Iron Dosa tawa (pan) is best because this is cast iron Tawa which is used to make dosa in hotels. If you want to make dosa like hotel, then go for it.
Q.3 Is Cast Iron Tawa good for dosa?
Ans Yes, Cast Iron Tawa is best for making dosa.
Q.4 Is non stick safe?
Ans Off course non stick dosa Tawa is best for cooking because it uses less oil when cooking.