As you know, without an air conditioner or AC life doesn’t go easy in the summer, same in winter, the room heater is also an important part. Especially in the northern side of India.
I know I am late, but this time is correct for room heaters. I was looking for the best heater for my room, so I thought why not write a post on it so that people like me who are looking for a heater for their room, can also get help.
And I can get a good and cheap heater for me. So that people do not have to search elsewhere. let’s start:-
-:TOP 5 HOT SELLING ROOM HEATER IN INDIA:-
1. Bajaj Flashy Radiant Room Heater:-
If you are looking for budget-friendly heater for a single room, then this item is best for you. This heater comes from the Bajaj brand that is known by its electric appliances, because its heating capacity is satisfied and consumes less power.
Its look and design is decent and old fashion style heater, which comes with 2-years of warranty, don’t expect much under this price range.
- Ideal for use in small rooms.
- 1000 Watt heater.
- Provide instant heating in winters.
- Adjustable thermostat.
- Cotton braided cord for safety.
- Nickel-chromium plated mesh grid for effective heating.
- Reliable & Safe.
- 2-year of warranty
- Cord Length:1.5 meters.
Must Read This- Best Non Stick Dosa Tawa under 1,500 in India 2020
2. Solimo Room Heater:-
Second product comes from Solimo brand owned by Amazon, which makes a variety of items in for kitchen and electric appliances.
This room heater is ISI certified and comes with 2400 RPM motor for quick heating. Its comes with high-quality plastic build quality with a modern look and design.
Amazon gives a 1-year warranty on this product. One thing is if you run your room heater for the first time, you will smell something burning.
Because when the motor run for the first time. The varnish on the body of it also starts to heat up, which causes the smell. But after running for some time, it gets fixed on its own.
If there is a smell of burning later, it will not be applied. All plastic room heaters smell burning when first running.
- 2400 RPM copper winding motor.
- Always use the product with 16A plug.
- Using it on lower rating sockets may result in melting of socket or the plug.
- Warranty- 1-year limited warranty.
- Air throw range of 10 feet.
- Knob for heat setting.
- Plastic body with rust-free metal grill front.
- Built-in overheating protection.
- Power: 2000 watts.
- Fixed Fan speed in this model.
- It will consume 2-units per hour.
3. Orpat OEH-1220 Fan Heater:-
This heater comes from Orpat brand, makes a variety of items. If you need a heater for a small room in the budget, this is the best choice for you, and it is very efficient room heater.
Plastic build quality with flat design and comes with a fan for air throw. It consumes up to 2000 watt which increase your electricity bill lit bit. Company giving 1-year warranty on product.
- Meant for Spot Heating.
- Room Size: Up to 250 sq ft.
- Ideal for a small/medium room.
- When operated at 2000 watt heat setting.
- Create some noise due to fan.
- 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A.
- Thermal cut-off for added safety.
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
4. Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002):-
This room heater comes from USHA brand, which provides us with the best quality products.
Made in India product and made for a small room, who want a heater for a single room with a low budget, then this appliance is valuable for you.
This heater consumes up to 800 watt, which is minimal and don’t affect your electricity bill. Usha brand giving 1-year warranty on this heater product.
- Only made for small rooms.
- Room Size: Up to 120-150 sq ft.
- Designed for low power consumption
- 1-year warranty on the product.
- Power- 400 and 800 watts.
- Country of Origin- India.
- Safety tip-over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls.
5. Orient Electric Areva FH20WP Fan Room Heater:-
Finally, this room heater product comes from the Orient brand, which is a well-known brand in India for its fans and electric appliances.
This heater made up of ABS plastic which is high-quality plastic. It has a knob for controlling heating, and it has a fan for airflow to the room but, it is best for small room not for medium or large area.
If you use this in a large room, then the load can increase in heater which cause burn the motor quickly. Before using any appliances, always read the manual.
Company said that ISI approved and 5-levels of protection provides enhanced for safety.
- This heater is best for only small rooms up to 180 square ft.
- Full copper motor for durability.
- ABS Plastic body material.
- Adjustable Thermostat.
- Two heating modes- 1000W & 2000W.
- 1.3 m power cord.
- Fan: Running at 2300 RPM.
- 1-year warranty.
Q.1 Which heater brand is the best?
Ans Bajaj Flashy Radiant Room Heater
Orient Electric Areva FH20WP Fan Room Heater
Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002)
Solimo Room Heater
Orpat OEH-1220 Fan Heater
Q.2 Which type of room heater is best in India?
Ans There are many varieties of room heaters available in the Indian market, depending on your choice and desire, for a small room or a large room and how much your budget is, if high, which should be taken, if there is a flame, which one would be right.
Q.3 Which type of room heater is good for health?
Ans All room heaters are safe for health, but do not use a coal heater, which creates smoke, which damages your eyes.